Rappresentate Fiscale Autorizzato:
By Paolo C. (Herzogenbuchsee, Germany) on 22 Apr. 2018 :
By Salvatore C. (Sou bou, Spain) on 12 March 2018 :
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
What is a cookie? Cookie is a small text file that the PC stores in the moment when the user is browsing. The text remembers information that the site can read while it is being consulted subsequently. Some of cookies are necessary for a proper functioning of the site, others are useful for a user because they can for example remember the username, or language settings in a safe way. The advantage of installed cookies in the PC is that you do not have to fill out the same data every time you want access a web site you have visited before.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
You can modify the browser to disable cookies with a simple procedure. Warning: when cookies are disabled the username and the password will no longer be remembered in the site’s login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the Alt key
3. In the tool bar select Tools and then “Options”
4. Then select “Privacy” sheet.
5. Go to “History” and then to “Use custom settings for history”. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click the “Tools” button and then “Internet options
3. Open the “Privacy” tab and then move the
click the “Advanced” button and move the slider to the level of desired privacy (upwards to limit block all cookies downwards to accept all).
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on “Tools” icon
3. Select “Settings” and then on “Show advanced settings” at the bottom
4. In “Privacy” section, select “Content settings”
5. Under “Cookies” you can deselect cookies and save the preferences.
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the tool bar, then in the dialog window that follows, choose “Privacy”
3. In the “Block cookies” you can choose if and when Safari stores cookies from websites. For more information click the Help button (the question mark symbol)
4. For more information about stored cookies click “Show cookies”